To get the most out of your luxury candles, the art of wax is a fact. No more black smoke on glass.
- New candle? Trim wick before burning
- You must burn candle until the wax (top layer) has liquefied (each time)
- Wax has a memory that’s why it’ll either burn evenly or not
- Burn candles 3 hrs max
- Never move a burning candle!
- Important! You must always trim the wick each time you burn a candle to avoid smoke and to allow the fragrance in the wax to release
- Do this and you will have gotten your money’s worth but mainly a true sense of burning luxury candles